I got her consent to go to the disco with me and we went with her to the store. As usual in such cases, you need to drink alcohol before dancing for greater freedom of movement. We took champagne and went to the park. I asked a lot of questions, Galya told a lot, and I poured her one glass after another.
We drove up to a village house, the light was on, he invited me to warm up and drink tea with my grandmother, alcohol in the body did not prevent this. we went into the yard, there I saw a man, he was holding a dog that was barking at us. The dog was big, but I didn’t make out the breed, something between a Moscow watchdog and a German shepherd, or maybe it was a Central Asian, it somehow eluded me ... we entered the house ... and then my driver changed. He abruptly switched to \\\\\\"you\\\\\\", grabbing my shoulder and told me to hurry up and close the door to the street, otherwise I'll let the cold bitch drunk, although about a second before that I sobered up. He dragged me across the room, sat me on the bed and in a calm voice explained that after we had sex he would take me home. Out of fear, I couldn’t even answer anything, although I always imagined that if I got into such a situation, I could always fight back ... His calmness and quiet voice frightened me most of all.
But the game is a game, and he began to pretend to be those who want to have fun with a cute poor girl, who, in turn, had to fight him off as best she could.
She looked from the left, then from the right without touching, then from above, then from below, looking at the eggs. A minute later he got bored and he moved his pelvis to the right to the left not much, from which his cock pumped in front of her face. She smiled and said:
liveartbcs.com/norway/16-03-2022-1. Alena lay down on the windowsill and held out her hands to him. He lifted her up easily and placed her beside him.
My best friend Andrei and his girlfriend Nastya climbed into the next room behind us.
“Come here,” she called in a kind of hoarse voice. I went.
Just a second… she said, and left in the direction of her carriage.
I got her consent to go to the disco with me and we went with her to the store. As usual in such cases, you need to drink alcohol before dancing for greater freedom of movement. We took champagne and went to the park. I asked a lot of questions, Galya told a lot, and I poured her one glass after another.
I think you don't have to worry too much.